Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dora and Savannah


The 2nd week in Dec, we took Savannah on her 1st trip to Disneyland....ya I know call us crazy..... A 2yr old and the the big Mickeys house. We had a grand time, despite a few break downs. A BIG shout out to Aunt Suzie and her fam for hooking us up and going with us to enjoy the fun!! Our 1st stop was at Sea World to see Shamu jump out of the water as Savannah would say. Then to Disneyland for 3 days. Non-stop fun, I tell ya! On our last day we stopped at Universal Studios. It was great to go back since I hadn't not been there since I was like 8. It was fun, Savvy LOVED Dora and Diego. Those were the 1st characters she liked, she was scared of them at Disney. I hope I can get the pic to load, they are my fav by far!

1 comment:

Happy Heavin said...

Lana it's Heather!! Hey I love your blog. My mom showed it to me and I think it's about time we are friends in the blogging world!! LOL Savannah is adorable!!!